Our Pre-Planning Services are unique packages that have multiple purposes. The main purpose is to prepare an executor to have a full understanding of the scope of an estate and have all the details regarding a loved one’s life. The assets, debts, insurances, and online accounts are just some of the detailed knowledge that an executor needs information for to properly settle an estate. A supplemental and perhaps more immediate purpose is targeted to organize and simplify our own lives. We will help you organize and protect all that you have worked for. Securing your accounts will also help protect you from identity theft or fraud.
Sometimes the best way to explain things is to ask some questions.
Take a moment to ask yourself the following questions:
• Do you have your estate planning documents in place?
These are the basic documents required for estate planning.
You should not wait for a potential crisis to get these in place.
• How organized are your affairs?
• Do you know where all your important documents are located?
Are you sure?
• Do you have all your professional contacts organized and documented?
• How are you operating your finances?
• How are you managing access to your accounts?
Executor Services will make this process easy and complete the detailed documentation for you while providing the highest level of security and technology.
Contact us for more information.